- RANK: Open
- AOS: Metaphysics and/or Epistemology
- AOC: Open
- SALARY: Dependent on qualifications
- APPOINTMENT: July 1, 2016
- REQUIREMENTS: Outstanding record or promise of excellence in research and teaching (graduate and undergraduate); Ph.D. normally required by the time of appointment.
- DEADLINE: To ensure full and primary consideration all application materials, including letters of reference, should be received by November 17, 2015. The position will remain open until filled.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit a letter of application, curriculum vitae, names and contact information for at least three references, and a writing sample online athttps://recruit.ap.ucsb.edu/apply/JPF00575. Junior candidates should also submit a dissertation abstract and evidence of teaching excellence. References will be contacted and asked to submit their letters of recommendation online by the deadline. All application materials should be in a standard electronic form, preferably pdf. Fax and mail applications cannot be accepted. Inquiries may be addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about the Department of Philosophy, see http://www.philosophy.ucsb.edu. The Department is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community through research, teaching and service. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
October 8, 2015 - 12:16pm